In this global health crisis, we don’t give way nor sit back and wait, because we know with unprecedented times come new challenges that call for tactful and professional advice.
Following the success of our acclaimed Virtual Legal Clinic, we join hands with KYT to launch the Virtual Tax Clinic.
“The hardest thing in the world to understand is the income tax.”
– Albert Einstein
Consult an International Tax Advisor
- Expertise in tax planning for companies and individuals with business or investments domestically and/or internationally
- Particular experience in tax structuring of transactions, day-to-day tax matters, and disputes with tax authorities
Get Instant Tax Advice
- Never be drowned again in irrelevant Q&As online
- Cut through the noise with specific analysis based on your context and needs
- With next steps provided to take the matter further
- Operated virtually with your phone or by secure and private video conferencing platform
- All information exchanged will be kept in strict confidence
- Consult a tax advisor one-on-one at a time you suggest, anywhere you wish
How does it work?
Pay consultation fee
- Bank transfer, cheque deposit and Faster Payment System (FPS) are acceptable
- Provide payment advice to complete registration
Consult the tax advisor virtually
- We will confirm the appointment and assign the tax advisor to address your situation
- With prescription – next steps to take the matter forward
Maggie’s Cancer Caring Centre is an independent charity registered in Hong Kong. It operates a drop-in day centre that attended by a multi-disciplinary team which consists of oncology nurses, clinical psychologists, registered social workers, dietitian and therapists. Maggie’s Centre provides practical, psychosocial and emotional support to anyone affected by cancer, including families and carers. All services are free-of-charge. No referral or pre-registration is needed.
Kenneth Yim Tax (KYT) is an independent tax boutique with a particular focus on international taxation involving Hong Kong and/or other Asia-Pacific jurisdictions. Typically, we advise high-net-worth entrepreneurs, investors and their families on tax planning matters and cross-border tax structuring. Furthermore, we also provide tax support to intermediaries such as asset managers, private bankers, wealth managers, trust & corporate services providers, insurance brokers, solicitors, auditors and other professionals in respect of their clients’ issues or themselves.