In this global health crisis, we don’t give way nor sit back and wait, because we know with unprecedented times come new challenges that call for tactful mitigation or resolution through legal means. We understand cybersecurity scams in Hong Kong have become a new problem for companies, so we provide online legal consultation to assist with your day-to-day queries.
- Contractual disputes may arise.
- Cybersecurity scam in Hong Kong may become fierce with remote work.
- Employees may be laid off or exploited to save labour costs.
- Business owners may consider winding up a company as a last resort.
- Domestic unions may become all the more destructive with mandatory social distancing.
- And myriad others.
These issues need tackling. Urgently.
Understandably, people become ever more cost-sensitive too. This is why we roll out online legal consultation in Hong Kong by appointment for you to get instant preliminary legal guidance.
We also empower you to help others while helping yourself. As a special programme in response to the outbreak, part of our proceeds generated from this clinic go to our community partners, which are non-profit organisations who have difficulties raising funds at this critical time.
“Social distancing doesn’t set you apart from a lawyer; it draws us closer.”
– Janice Chew
Run by Our Lawyers
- Qualified lawyers in Hong Kong, Malaysia and France
- With expertise in local and cross-border affairs on corporate and company law, employment, cybersecurity scam, data privacy, dispute resolution, family law, estate planning and intellectual property
- Read what we do
Get Instant Legal Advice
- Never be drowned again in irrelevant Q&As online
- Flexible online legal consultation under Hong Kong law
- Cut through the noise with specific analysis based on your context and needs
- With next steps provided to take the matter further
- Operated virtually with your phone or by secure and private video conferencing platform
- All information exchanged will be kept in strict confidence
- Consult a lawyer one-on-one at a time you suggest, anywhere you wish
How does online legal consultation work?
Tell us about you
- Introduce your name and organisation (if applicable)
- Describe your situation
Pay consultation fee
- We accept bank transfer, cheque deposit, Faster Payment System (FPS) and Stripe
- Provide payment advice to complete registration
Consult our lawyer virtually
- We will confirm the appointment and assign the right lawyer to address your situation
- With prescription – next steps to take the matter forward
Maggie’s Cancer Caring Centre is an independent charity registered in Hong Kong. It operates a drop-in day centre that attended by a multi-disciplinary team which consists of oncology nurses, clinical psychologists, registered social workers, dietitian and therapists. Maggie’s Centre provides practical, psychosocial and emotional support to anyone affected by cancer, including families and carers. All services are free-of-charge. No referral or pre-registration is needed.
Thinkclash Limited is an online corporate service marketplace for start-ups and SMEs. Since its establishment in 2017, it has been connecting businesses with service providers in the Greater Bay Area. Thinkclash offers a diversified portfolio of service offerings on its platform, including co-working space and virtual office business services, legal services, accounting services, website design and development services, etc. Thinkclash Limited provides a seamless e-channel for services providers in listing, promoting and directly selling their services online, enabling them to reach a wider market exposure and explore cross-border business opportunities. (Official website: thinkclash.com)
StartupCare‘s mission is to create a more delightful and human-centric health insurance experience for small businesses and their work families. Unlike traditional health insurance with just pure protection, they focus on a holistic approach to health through the Cure + Care framework. The CareVoice, parent company of StartupCare Hong Kong, is a health insurtech company established in 2014 with offices in Hong Kong and Shanghai. The CareVoice provides a mobile-based data-driven SaaS platform to empower insurers to digitise the healthcare and insurance experience of their members.
Kenneth Yim Tax (KYT) is an independent tax boutique with a particular focus on international taxation involving Hong Kong and/or other Asia-Pacific jurisdictions. Typically, we advise high-net-worth entrepreneurs, investors and their families on tax planning matters and cross-border tax structuring. Furthermore, we also provide tax support to intermediaries such as asset managers, private bankers, wealth managers, trust & corporate services providers, insurance brokers, solicitors, auditors and other professionals in respect of their clients’ issues or themselves.