In this global health crisis, we don’t give way nor sit back and wait, because we know with unprecedented times come new challenges that call for tactful mitigation or resolution through legal means.
- Contractual disputes may arise.
- Cyber attacks may become fierce with remote work.
- Employees may be laid off or exploited to save labour costs.
- Business owners may consider winding up a company as a last resort.
- Domestic unions may become all the more destructive with mandatory social distancing.
- And myriad others.
These issues need tackling. Urgently.
Understandably, people become ever more cost-sensitive too. This is why we roll out this condensed version of our regular consultation by appointment for you to get instant preliminary legal guidance.
We also empower you to help others while helping yourself. As a special programme in response to the outbreak, part of our proceeds generated from this clinic go to our community partners, which are non-profit organisations who have difficulties raising funds at this critical time.
“Social distancing doesn’t set you apart from a lawyer; it draws us closer.”
– Janice Chew
Run by Our Lawyers
- Qualified lawyers in Hong Kong, Malaysia and France
- With expertise in local and cross-border affairs on corporate and company law, employment, cybersecurity and data privacy, dispute resolution, family law, estate planning and intellectual property
- Read what we do
Get Instant Legal Advice
- Never be drowned again in irrelevant Q&As online
- Cut through the noise with specific analysis based on your context and needs
- With next steps provided to take the matter further
- Operated virtually with your phone or by secure and private video conferencing platform
- All information exchanged will be kept in strict confidence
- Consult a lawyer one-on-one at a time you suggest, anywhere you wish
Kimberly Ann Dasse
Registered Foreign Lawyer (PRC)
Sarah Jane Tasteyre
Registered Foreign Lawyer (France)
Loo Hao Min
Legal Manager (Malaysia)
How does it work?
Pay consultation fee
- Bank transfer, cheque deposit and Faster Payment System (FPS) are acceptable
- Provide payment advice to complete registration
Consult our lawyer virtually
- We will confirm the appointment and assign the right lawyer to address your situation
- With prescription – next steps to take the matter forward
Maggie’s Cancer Caring Centre is an independent charity registered in Hong Kong. It operates a drop-in day centre that attended by a multi-disciplinary team which consists of oncology nurses, clinical psychologists, registered social workers, dietitian and therapists. Maggie’s Centre provides practical, psychosocial and emotional support to anyone affected by cancer, including families and carers. All services are free-of-charge. No referral or pre-registration is needed.