- an entrepreneur
- looking for a lawyer as your business safety net to take care of ad-hoc legal matters once a while
- won’t hire an in-house paralegal and don’t want to pay hourly?
This is what the Startup Steward Programme is for. We work with you like your team at a different address, at a more competitive rate. Tell us where your business stands, and we propose the service scope to support your business.
Because we are here to steward your growth.
“Starting a business is not just about passion, people and product. We are here to make sure you do things right.”
– Janice Chew
- Company incorporation, company secretary (Hong Kong), company administrator (offshore) and registered address
- Terms of service, privacy policies and disclaimers
- Term sheets, shareholders’ agreements, shareholders’ disputes and shareholding restructuring
- Confidentiality, non-disclosure, fundraising and partnerships
- General commercial advice and agreements
- Registration and revocation of trademarks
- Infringement, opposition and dispute resolution of trademarks
- Licensing, exclusive use and ownership of intellectual property
- Appointment and termination of employees, contractors and agents
- Annual leave, minimum wage, internship and volunteer management
- Employee’s compensation insurance, Mandatory Provident Fund (MPF) and retention benefits
- Employee stock ownership plan (ESOP)
- Retainer for six (6) or twelve (12) months
- Competitive and negotiable monthly fee (excluding disbursements, out-of-pocket expenses, third-party fees and official fees, if any)
- Billed monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or annually
How does it work?
Discuss the scope of service
- Propose the responsible professional with best-matching expertise
- We make budgeting easy for you
- We will issue an engagement letter upon confirmation of our collaboration
Focus on your core business, we’ll take care of the rest
- Leave all the tedious work to us
- We will be in touch as if your in-house counsel, in a different office