We are seeking talents to join our firm as Senior Paralegal / Paralegal with description as follows.
Mode of Work
Full-time basis on contract term
You are expected to
- Perform paralegal duties in the firm’s practices, primarily corporate & commercial matters, dispute resolution or matrimonial law
- Draft and review legal agreements, correspondences and court papers
- Arrange and attend meetings with external parties and prepare meeting minutes
- Contribute to the firm’s business development and marketing initiatives as assigned
You shall be or possess
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience (candidates with less experience may be considered for the position of Paralegal)
- A recognised common law degree
- Native English and competent Mandarin
- Proactive with ability to work under pressure independently and in a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and competency in Chinese word processing
You will enjoy
- 21 days of annual leave
- Health and fitness benefits, namely medical insurance/allowance, maternity leave and paternity leave (if applicable)
- Wellness benefits, including but not limited to the option to work from home with prior notice
- Study leave and allowance for continuous professional development
Please send cover letter and CV with expected salary and availability to Ms Janice Chew by email. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
All information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.