Yuly is a Chartered Secretary and Chartered Governance Professional with 8 years of professional experience advising on corporate governance. She assists numerous entrepreneurs in setting up appropriate onshore and offshore structures to achieve their business goals, attending to all relevant legal documentation and filings.
Yuly also possesses extensive experience in intellectual property and employment affairs. She helps renowned brands in luxury, FMCG, e-commerce, technology, education and social impact protect their trademarks and copyright in Hong Kong and worldwide. Highly proficient in employment compliance and best practices, she provides legal support in formulating employment agreements, handbooks and resolving employment disputes.
Yuly is fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Corporate & Commercial
- Assisted a renowned Malaysian fruit trading company in expanding to Hong Kong, from company incorporation to visa clearance of its senior executive
- Assisted corporate and individual investors in acquiring two Hong Kong insurance broker firms, from due diligence to preparation of sale and purchase agreements
- Assisted in advising various startups in FinTech, skincare and other industries on fundraising and business partnerships
- Assisted in highly disputable concurrent proceedings in arbitration and at the High Court of Hong Kong with a subject amount of over HKD500 million
- Assisted in advising a government agency of Malaysia on employment law in Hong Kong
- Assisted a young, local pillow brand in acquiring trademarks from a historical bedding products company
Chartered Governance Professional
Chartered Governance Qualifying Programme, Hong Kong Chartered Governance Institute
LLB, Manchester Metropolitan University
BBA, Hong Kong Shue Yan University