Admitted as a solicitor in 2022, Yuki specialises in cross-border dispute resolution and transactional matters. She is well versed in civil and commercial litigation, with experience in handling complex disputes involving the jurisdictions of PRC, Australia and Malaysia.
Apart from contentious matters, Yuki has advised on mergers & acquisitions for cross-border land sale in Japan and joint ventures between subsidiaries of listed companies in Hong Kong and Malaysia.
Yuki graduated with the Postgraduate Certificate in Laws on the Dean’s List and obtained her Juris Doctor degree with Distinction from the City University of Hong Kong.
Yuki is fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Admission Scholarship for Postgraduate Certificate in Laws Programme 2018-2019, City University of Hong Kong
Hogan Lovells Prize for a JD Student with Excellent Potential
- Advised on a cross-border case at the High Court of Hong Kong in relation to a commercial dispute concerning breach of contract and fiduciary trust with a sum of over AUD15 million
- Represented high-net-worth individuals and investment companies in a case at the High Court of Hong Kong in relation to a disputed sum of over USD5 million
- Represented in a case at the High Court of Hong Kong concerning redemption of shares in a fund with a disputed sum of over USD5.5 million
- Represented in a case at the High Court of Hong Kong concerning conspiracy to defraud in relation to sale of shares with a disputed sum of over HKD100 million
- Advised on a High Court action concerning cyber fraud with a subject amount of over HKD5 million, including but not limited to interlocutory applications for joinder of parties and handling security for costs
- Advised on a High Court action concerning money laundering and receipt of proceeds
- Represented Plaintiffs on various occasions to obtain Mareva Injunction, Vesting Orders and Garnishee Order Absolute at the District Court and High Court of Hong Kong for misappropriated assets suffered by companies in Malaysia and Europe as a result of cyber fraud
- Advised on a stay of proceeding for arbitration at the High Court of Hong Kong in relation to contractual disputes between reputable companies in the PRC
- Advised the creditor in a winding-up petition at the High Court of Hong Kong and successfully obtaining a winding-up order against the debtor