Admitted as a solicitor in 2023, Amanda develops a broad practice in corporate and commercial, probate and matrimonial law. She has assisted tech startups and leading lifestyle brands in seed financing, leasing, intellectual property protection and other corporate matters. She also has experience in handling complex private client matters in relation to marital agreements, cross-border divorce and non-contentious probate.
Amanda graduated from the University of Hong Kong with a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) in 2018 and subsequently earned her Postgraduate Certificate in Laws (PCLL) in 2019.
Amanda is native in English and fluent in Cantonese and Mandarin.
Sir Edward Youde Memorial Prize
Prize for Pro Bono Work in Clinical Legal Education, CompliancePlus Consulting
Worldwide Exchange Scholarship to the University of British Columbia, University of Hong Kong
Corporate & Commercial – Startups & SME
- Assisted in the novation and assignment of 20+ lease agreements for a leading luxury fashion brand
- Assisted a clothing company in successfully registering its trademarks, including by settling a trademark opposition from a well-known luxury jewelry and watch brand
- Assisted numerous startups in drafting financing agreements such as SAFEs and convertible notes to raise capital in their seed financing round
- Assisted in drafting and reviewing a wide range of commercial and operational agreements for tech-based startups and SMEs, including but not limited to employment, service, product development, licensing and non-disclosure agreements
- Assisted in cross-border probate applications under Rule 29(b) of the Non-Contentious Probate Rules (Cap. 10A) involving the jurisdictions of Hong Kong and France, and other more complex probate matters such as applications where the original Will can no longer be found
- Assisted in the drafting of pre- and post-nuptial agreements, some of which have involved assets valued at over USD7.5 million
Hong Kong (2023)
PCLL, University of Hong Kong
LLB, University of Hong Kong