We are seeking numerical and people masters to join our firm as Operations Associate with description as follows.
Mode of Work
Full-time contract position
You will be working on
- Coordinate legal operations in liaison with relevant authorities and vendors
- Perform routine accounting and human resources administration, including but not limited to client invoicing, filing of employer’s returns, visa applications, payroll, expense claims, financial audit, MPF and insurance
- Undertake other ad-hoc marketing and clerical support tasks as assigned
You shall be or possess
- Graduate of bachelor’s or associate degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or other relevant disciplines
- Good command of written and spoken English with Chinese word processing; working proficiency of Microsoft Office
- Prior working experience in accounting and administration is preferred but not mandatory
As a person, you are
- Cheerful, detail-minded and methodical
You will enjoy
- Commensurate salary and MPF contribution with 5-day work week, 20 days of annual leave, medical benefits and on-the-job training
- A young and bubbly team in an open office
Applications will be reviewed on rolling basis. Please send CV to Ms Lesley Cheung by email. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
All information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.