We are seeking high-calibre law students to join our firm as Legal Intern with description as follows.
Takes place from June to August (for summer internship), or in December (for winter internship), for four (4) weeks, or a term to be discussed and agreed
Mode of Work
Full-time basis from Monday to Friday
You will be working on
- Conduct legal research
- Assist in drafting, reviewing, translating and verifying legal agreements and documents
- Assist in conducting due diligence
- Prepare presentation materials for seminars, events and interviews
- Undertake other ad-hoc support tasks as assigned
You shall be or possess
- Currently enrolled in a recognised university, preferably in legal or business studies
- Excellent command of written and spoken English with typing capability in English and Chinese
As a person, you are
Self-driven and responsible, with demonstrated ability to adapt to dynamic environments
Applications are open from 1 February to 30 March (for summer internship), and during 1-31 October (for winter internship). Please send cover letter, CV and academic transcript to Ms Lesley Cheung by email. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
All information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.