- Do you offer virtual internship?
We may offer virtual internship on a need basis. If applications for virtual internship are open, we will announce on our website and LinkedIn. Under exceptional circumstances, we may also arrange for the standard internship in our office to become virtual. Please contact us if you are unable to report duty in our office.
- Can I work part-time as an intern?
Normally our interns work full-time on weekdays. Under exceptional circumstances, we may accept part-time internship. Please contact us if you are unable to commit full-time.
- Is having studied business associations or commercial law essential?
Prior knowledge and experience in corporate and commercial law is highly preferred, though not a pre-requisite.
- I am a law student overseas. Can I intern in or until September?
We may be able to accommodate summer interns in or until September. For overseas students, please indicate your availability in the application.
- I am not studying law. Can I apply?
Absolutely. We welcome students of diverse backgrounds to bring in new perspectives.
- I am studying overseas. Can you sponsor my visa?
We only accept applicants who are eligible to work in Hong Kong. Unfortunately we do not sponsor visas for interns from abroad.
- I missed the deadline. What should I do?
In view of the high volume of applications, we regrettably do not process applications submitted after the deadline. We look forward to hearing from you again in the next opening.
- I have not heard back after submitting my application.
In view of the high volume of applications, all applications submitted by email are deemed received and please bear with us that we do not acknowledge receipt one by one. Shortlisted candidates will be notified in around four weeks from the application deadline.
- What is the mode of the interview?
The interview may be conducted face-to-face or virtually, individually or in a group as may be decided. Please refer to the email of invitation to interview if you are shortlisted.
- What should I prepare for the interview?
An open mind and your best self. You are not required to prepare any documents.
- I have not heard back after more than two weeks from my interview.
In view of intense competition and the high volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Can you provide me with feedback for my interview performance?
In view of intense competition and the high volume of applications, please understand that we are unable to provide individual feedback.
- My schedule has changed and I need to adjust the internship period or withdraw from the internship. What should I do?
Please contact us for further arrangements.
- Who will I work with during the internship?
You will primarily assist our Principal and Associates, and work closely with our legal support team on a wide range of matters.
- Who do I address my application or enquiries to?
Please write to Ms Lesley Cheung at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2020 JC Legal. Developed by Varomatic.